Wednesday 22 January 2014

Creating Caricature Research 3

Political Animals

Showing strain: With the Coalition coming under increasing pressure in recent months, the Prime Minister is beginning to resemble a grumpy dog

The mane man: With his toothy grin, former prime minister Tony Blair closely resembles this donkey

Clarke-a-doodle-doo: With his hair in a spike, Ken Clarke looks similar to this cockerel

Hippo-crite?: John Prescott and a hippopotamus

Looky-lickies: Former PM Gordon Brown resembles a bulldog

Goofy: This is how the newly re-elected London mayor Boris Johnson was compared to a alpaca last week

I intend to focus my caricatures on politicians and hence when I came across these I thought it's be a funny idea to combine the faces of animals and politicians together to create a caricature version of each individual. These images helped me realise which animals would suit whichever politician.

No comments:

Post a Comment