Friday 28 February 2014

Magazine Research 6

Magazine Advertisement Of Music Artists

By looking at these magazine adverts I can begin to create my own advert whilst using the magazines as a guide. I've selected a variety of adverts with artists that create music which are categorised in different genres to one another.

These first two adverts advertise the artists more than their music. The achievements of the artista are presented briefly but the main attention of the entire page is on the artist.




However these adverts advertise the latest single/album of the artist as well as the artist themselves, this allows the latest achievement of an artist to be recognised. I've selected advertisements that are showing artists of different genres due to not being able to find an advert which shows Soul/Pop artists that are female.





These are a few posters that I'd looked at in my college years that related to magazine adverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment