Friday 28 February 2014

Magazine Research 8

Final Magazine Advert


I've chosen to have this as my final advert design because overall it presents the artist clearly through the main image which is a vital piece of information for the audience. Also the use of the artist name and title of sing instantly confirms who the artist is and what the album is named. By using star rating from some of the biggest music institutions, I can draw in the audience's attention and make it appear as though the design is advertising an incredibly successful and outstanding album. I've also added additional information towards the bottom of the page about website links that belong to the artist, this allows me to add additional advertisement and give another option for the audience to seek more information. Finally I've finished the advert with more information which is shown as the photographers name, production company logo and copyright control. By using all these conventions of a magazine advertisement I believe I've made a successful advertising product.

No comments:

Post a Comment